Garlic flavor roasted pumpkin seeds from scratch, using seeds from your Halloween pumpkin.
- 2 cups of brined pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon aquafaba or 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (160° C).
- In a bowl mix together the pumpkin seeds, the aquafaba, and the garlic powder.
- Spread the pumpkin seeds out evenly on parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Roast 12 minutes then stir and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
Check out my post on how to brine pumpkin seeds to infuse more flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- + brining overnight:
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to roast pumpkin seeds from scratch, roasted pumpkin seeds seasoning