This blueberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe uses yogurt to give the oats that tangy taste from cheesecake. Either fresh or frozen blueberries can be used, so these berry cheesecake overnight oats can be made any time of the year.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened plain dairy-free yogurt (I used coconut yogurt)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free unsweetened milk
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- If using frozen blueberries, thaw and partially mash the blueberries to break some up and leave some whole. Layer the blueberries on the bottom of a jar or a container with a lid. If using fresh blueberries, just add them to the top of the oats before consuming them.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, yogurt, milk, cashew butter, flax seed, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken up before layering your oats, if you’re not layering then there's no need to wait.
- Then top the blueberries with the oat mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours or overnight.
I used unsweetened plain yogurt so if your yogurt is sweetened you might want to reduce the maple syrup.
If you prefer a thinner consistency add more milk.
Adjust the maple syrup to suit your preference for sweetness.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (+ 2 hours of soaking)
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake overnight oats, berry cheesecake overnight oats