Easy, oil-free, and vegan oatmeal cups. Full of blueberries and walnuts for a healthy breakfast or snack.
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Line your muffin tin with silicone liners or lightly oil the cups.
- Mix ground flaxseed with the plant-based milk and let it sit for 10 minutes while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, allspice, and salt in a large bowl.
- Then add the maple syrup, apple sauce, and the plant-based milk mixture to the oats. Mix well before adding the blueberries.
- Fold in the chopped nuts and frozen blueberries.
- Fill a 12-cup muffin tin with the oatmeal mixture.
Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Use silicone muffin cups or lightly oil a muffin tray. The muffins will stick to paper cups.
- Category: Breakfast, snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy breakfast, baked oatmeal cups