Creamy chocolate banana smoothie, naturally sweetened with dates, for a snack or a healthier dessert.
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 pitted dates (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- Blend up the frozen banana, dates, peanut butter, cacao powder, and half of the milk. This helps the dates blend into the smoothie better.
- Then add the rest of the milk when everything is thoroughly combined.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American