This chocolate peanut butter overnight oats recipe is easy to make and great for meal planning. It uses just 6 simple ingredients that you may already have on hand.
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (special dark 100%)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a small mason jar or another container with a lid, and stir to combine.
- The 1 tablespoon of dairy-free milk can be added to the oats the next day, you may want more milk if you don't like your oats thick.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to thicken or overnight.
- Depending on how sweet you like your oats, try 2-3 teaspoons of maple syrup. Then add more if needed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (+ 2 hours for soaking)
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate overnight oats vegan, peanut butter overnight oats without chia seeds, chocolate peeanut butter overnight oats