These easy cinnamon overnight oats are simple to make and it’s easily adaptable to suit your preferences. They’re quick, vegan, gluten-free, and made without yogurt.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2-3 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Diced or cooked apple
- Sliced banana
- Chopped walnuts or pecans
- Oil-free granola
- Mix everything together in a jar or a container with a lid.
- Let them sit in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours or overnight for the oats to soften.
- Then top with toppings or eat as is.
Taste and adjust, add more maple syrup if you prefer it sweeter, add more milk if you prefer a thinner consistency, and if you prefer even more cinnamon add more.
Store in an airtight container for about 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- soak: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon overnight oats, overnight oats without yogurt, vegan overnight oats