Oil-free oven-baked tofu with a crunchy coating and chewy center.
- 1 (14 ounces) extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari (or season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Press tofu for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C)
- Slice the tofu into cubes.
- Add the tofu, seasonings, and cornstarch to a bowl and lightly toss.
- Place the tofu on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
Keywords: baked tofu oil free, baked tofu, oil free tofu