This refreshing spinach pineapple banana smoothie is easy to put together, dairy-free, and naturally sweetened with pineapple and ripe banana.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 very ripe banana
- 1/2 lime, juiced (optional)
- Add the water, spinach, frozen pineapple, bananas, and lime juice (if used) to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, sit back, and enjoy!
- If using fresh pineapple, use frozen bananas to have a chilled smoothie
- If you are using all fresh fruit, try adding ice cubes to make it a chilled smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spinach pineapple banana smoothie, vegan pineapple smoothie, pineapple banana smoothie