Oil-free roasted Brussels sprouts with a maple mustard glaze.
- Preheat oven to 425 F ( 220 C).
- Mix the dressing together in a large bowl and toss the Brussels sprouts in the dressing, coating them well.
- Lift the sprouts out of the bowl and add them to a parchment or silicone mat-lined baking tray. Make sure you lift the veggies out leaving any residual dressing behind, if poured onto the tray creating a puddle it may burn. Spread the sprouts out, don’t overcrowd the tray. Reserve the leftover dressing for when the sprouts are done roasting.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes depending on the size of Brussels sprouts, there’s no need to flip. You’re looking for them to be fork tender and a nice char on the outside (but not burnt).
- Once the sprouts are done roasting, add them to the bowl with the reserved dressing and stir to coat well. Then enjoy!
The mustard seeds in stone ground mustard may burn easily, just keep an eye on them.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: sides
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to roast Brussels sprouts without oil, oil free roasted vegetables