No-bake vegan edible cookie dough bites, made with just five simple ingredients.
- Using a food processor, pulse the oats into a powder.
- Then add the dates, peanut butter, and vanilla extract and pulse until it becomes crumbly and the dates and peanut butter are blended in.
- Then add the water and chocolate chips, and blend until the dough comes together. If the dough hasn’t come together in roughly 20-30 seconds then your dates or peanut butter might be too dry, add another tablespoon of water, and blend again. You don’t want to blend too long, the chocolate chips may melt, and that will be a bit messy.
- Take a spoon full, and roll into balls using your hands.
- Then refrigerate until they have firmed up and no longer sticky, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Or freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- I use natural peanut butter that is just peanuts and salt or sometimes just peanuts. Nut butter with added oils and sweeteners may alter the taste and texture.
- When testing with store-bought oat flour, the dough was drier and I needed 6 tablespoons of water.
- If your dates are not soft, soak for 15 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
- I use Deglet Noor dates
- Category: snacks
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: edible cookie dough without flour, no bake vegan cookie dough, healthy cookie dough