Overnight oats with frozen fruit are easy to make and work great for meal prep.
- ½ cup (70 g) frozen fruit (I use a mixed berry blend)
- ½ cup (45 g) old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup (118 ml) dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon of peanut, almond, cashew butter, or sunflower butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- A little lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make it chocolatey by adding cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Mix the rolled oats, dairy-free milk, ground flax seed, and maple syrup in a jar or a container with a lid.
- Then top with frozen fruit. Let the oats soak for 2-3 hours, but overnight is best.
- Before consuming, stir some of the thawed fruit to flavor the rest of the oats before consuming.
Check out the blog post for more ways to add frozen fruit to overnight oats.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Soaking time: 2 hours
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: overnight oats with frozen fruit, overnight oats with frozen berries