Sweet and creamy pineapple coconut popsicles with only three ingredients.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple (pineapple and pineapple juice only)
- ½ cup of cream from 1 can of full-fat coconut milk or can of coconut cream
- Juice of half a lime
- Don’t shake the can of coconut milk, scoop out the 1/2 cup of coconut cream that settles at the top. Try to leave the clear liquid behind, but if you scoop some of it, it’s no problem.
- Add the coconut cream, pineapple, and lime juice to a blender and blend.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pineapple popsicles for summer