This is a creamy mango smoothie without yogurt with lots of spinach! The smoothie is a refreshing summertime beverage that uses bananas for creaminess.
- 2 cups frozen mango (or fresh)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale (de-stem kale and tear into bite-size pieces)
- 2 cups of water or dairy-free milk
- 1 very ripe banana
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth.
Add few ice cubes if you're using all fresh ingredients and consuming after blending.
Using all fresh ingredients (no frozen) will produce a thinner smoothie, try reducing the liquid for a thicker smoothie.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie recipe for beginners, dairy free mango smoothie, mango smoothie without yogurt