Simple dairy-free mango smoothie recipe with loads of fruit and spinach. It's easy to put together and ready in minutes.
- 2 cups frozen mango (or fresh)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale (de-stem kale and tear into bite-size pieces)
- 2 cups of water or dairy-free milk
- 1 very ripe banana
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth.
Add few ice cubes if you're using all fresh ingredients and consuming after blending.
Using all fresh ingredients (no frozen) will produce a thinner smoothie, try reducing the liquid for a thicker smoothie.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie recipe for beginners, dairy free mango smoothie