Learn how to make vegan avocado toast with 15 topping ideas for breakfast, lunch, or a quick dinner.
- 3-4 slices of bread depending on the size of the slices
- 1 avocado
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Fresh lemon or lime juice, optional
See the blog post for ideas
- Toast the bread until golden brown.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with the salt, garlic powder, and lemon or lime juice (if using). Taste and adjust if needed.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toast.
- Add your favorite toppings, and check the blog post for ideas.
- Best if served immediately.
Check the blog post for topping ideas and tips.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan avocado toast, vegan avocado toast recipe, avocado toast with tomatoes