This vibrant and refreshing orange carrot ginger smoothie is easy to put together and nutrient-rich.
- 2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped into small bite-size pieces
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 large banana, sliced then frozen
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger, peeled then grated or diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Start with a 1-inch piece of ginger grated and add more if needed. If you’re unsure even start with 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
- Refrigerate any leftovers and consume them within 24 hours.
When peeling the orange make sure to remove the white bitter pith.
If you use a fresh ripe banana, you may want to add ice to chill the smoothie more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: orange carrot ginger smoothie, Carrot orange pineapple ginger smoothie, Carrot orange smoothie recipe with ginger, Carrot orange banana smoothie