A vibrant, vitamin C rich, carrot-orange smoothie that’s refreshing and loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- 2 large carrots, peeled and rough chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 large banana, sliced then frozen
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled then grated or diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate any leftovers and consume within 12-24 hours.
When peeling the orange make sure to remove the white bitter pith.
- Category: snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Carrot orange smoothie, Carrot orange pineapple ginger smoothie, Carrot orange smoothie recipe with ginger, Carrot orange banana smoothie