Easy no-churn vegan cherry nice cream made from only three ingredients.
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced into 1/2 inch coins before freezing
- 3 cups frozen pitted cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup plant-based milk (if needed)
- Add everything to a food processor or blender. You may need to let the fruit partly thaw so they’ll puree easier.
- Pulse to break up the frozen bits, then continue pureeing until thick and creamy. Stop to scrape down the sides when needed.
- Start with 1/4 cup of plant-based milk if the bananas and cherries are not pureeing.
- Serve it immediately for soft serve, or freeze for a couple of hours for scoop-able nice cream.
- If you freeze it for later and it’s too hard to scoop, then let it sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes.
If you freeze the nice cream overnight or longer, it will be more difficult to get scoop-able nice cream.
- Category: dessert
- Method: food processor, blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nice cream recipes, vegan cherry nice cream, vegan cherry ice cream