Zesty pumpkin seeds with a little spice.
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Use a silicone mat to help with sticking and place on a cooking sheet.
- Add the seeds to the mat, then add the juice, chili powder, and cumin.
- Toss to combine.
- Roast for 12 minutes, then stir, then roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- The seeds should no longer be translucent, they’ll be firm to the touch, and start to brown slightly.
- Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn. Let them cool completely before storing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (plus brining time)
- Cook Time: 27 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: american