Chipotle inspired cilantro lime brown rice! Adding fresh cilantro and lime juice adds a burst of flavor to plain brown rice.
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons packed of chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook the brown rice according to the package instructions.
- When the rice is done, turn off the heat, keep the lid on, and let the rice rest for 10-15 minutes.
- When the rice is done and still warm, fluff the rice using a fork.
- Then add the lime juice, garlic powder, salt, and chopped fresh cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Category: Main Course, Side Dish
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
Keywords: how to make chipotle cilantro lime rice, flavorful brown rice, cilantro lime rice with cooked rice, cilantro lime rice with black beans and corn