Cinnamon raisin microwavable oatmeal that's ready in less than five minutes.
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¾ cup plant-based milk or water
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1 banana (sliced)
- Add the oats, raisins, and milk to a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Then microwave for about 2-2 ½ minutes, depending on your microwave the time may vary.
- Let it sit for a minute or two to cool down.
- Then add the cinnamon, ground flaxseed, and a sliced banana. If you used water add a splash of milk to make it creamy.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: microwave oatmeal, vegan meal prep breakfast