Roasted curry cashews, sweetened with maple syrup and a little kick from cayenne pepper. They’re sweet, spicy, and salty with aromatic spices from the curry powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Mix the maple syrup, curry powder, onion powder, salt, and cayenne pepper in a bowl, then stir in the cashews and coat.
- Spread out the nuts on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat. Roast for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature for about 2 weeks.
The cashews will still be soft when pulled out of the oven, but they will firm up as they cool.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: snack, appetizer
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American, Indian
Keywords: curry cashews, cashews roasted, curried spice cashews, curried cashews, roasted cashews in the oven