Roasted, curry-spiced cashews, sweetened with maple syrup and a little kick from cayenne pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, then spread out the nuts on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat. Roast for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature for about 2 weeks.
Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: snack, appetizer
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American, Indian
Keywords: cashews recipe snacks, cashews roasted, curried spice cashews, curried cashews, roasted cashews in the oven