Curry chickpea salad is an easy and flavorful spread. You can use it to top crackers or turn it into a sandwich for a filling lunch.
- Add the chickpeas to a bowl and mash with the back of a fork.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Start with 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha, then add more if needed.
- Serve with crackers or in a wrap.
- Category: salad, main course
- Method: Mash, mix
- Cuisine: American, Indian
Keywords: how to make curry chickpea salad spread, curry chickpeas, healthy vegan dip