Healthy berry salad with a cinnamon apple juice dressing, and a little bit of fresh mint to brighten up this fresh summer salad. Simple to make, but loaded with flavor!
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled then quartered or sliced in half
- 4 ounces blackberries
- 4 ounces blueberries
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Wash and gently dry berries before adding to a large bowl.
- Then add the apple juice, cinnamon, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour for flavors to incorporate.
- Add mint before serving and toss.
- Category: side dish, breakfast, snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fruit salad with apple juice, summer fruit salad