Creamy mango overnight oats with a twist! We’re adding allspice and cinnamon for some extra flavor to these healthy and nutritious oats.
- ½ cup rolled oats (old fashioned oats)
- ½ cup diced mango (fresh or thawed if frozen)
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toasted shredded coconut
- Coconut yogurt
- Slivered almonds
- Sliced banana
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar or container with a lid (except toppings).
- Cover and let it sit in the refrigerator for about two hours (or overnight) to thicken.
- Top with coconut flakes, coconut yogurt, slivered almonds, or leave them as is.
- Best if eaten within 2-3 days of making.
If you prefer a thinner consistency, add a splash of milk before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- chill time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango overnight oats