These vegan pumpkin overnight oats use pumpkin pie spice for that familiar fall flavor and a bit of peanut butter for that little something special to tie it all together.
- ½ cup old fashion oats (rolled oats)
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans
- Toasted pecans
- Candied pecans
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut yogurt
- Pepitas(raw pumpkin seeds)
- Dried cranberries
- Mix everything in an airtight container or a jar with a lid.
- Let soak for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before consuming give the oats a stir and add any toppings.
Natural peanut butter is just peanuts and/or salt. If you use peanut butter with added sugar and/or oil it may alter the taste.
Add the maple syrup to suit your preferences for sweetness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (+ 2 hours for soaking)
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin overnight oats no chia, vegan pumpkin overnight oats, pumpkin pie overnight oats