Vegan pumpkin overnight oats are such an easy breakfast for meal prep, so I came up with this fall-inspired oat recipe for you. Yep, I’m part of the “everything pumpkin once fall starts” club. No oven or stovetop is needed for these pumpkin pie-inspired oats.
The overnight oats use pumpkin pie spice for that familiar fall flavor and a bit of peanut butter to add a little something special to tie it all together. If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use ground cinnamon to give it some extra flavor.
Storing Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats (Vegan)
These overnight oats will keep for about 3-4 days in the refrigerator when stored in airtight containers. That time may be shortened if your milk expires sooner than that.
The recipe is for just one serving, but it can easily be doubled or tripled. I reuse cleaned-out peanut butter jars with their lids, but any wide-mouth jar or container with a lid will work.
For multiple servings they can be made together in one bowl, then portioned out when it's time to eat or make individual servings. I line the jars up with all of the ingredients and make a batch for everyone in the house. Prep once, clean once!
- The vegan overnight oats need to soak for at least 2 hours for the oats to absorb the liquid, but they get super creamy when left to soak overnight.
- If you like a thinner consistency, add a little more plant-based milk before consuming it.
- Almond butter can be used instead of peanut butter.
- Use 2-3 teaspoons of maple syrup depending on how sweet you like your oats.
To make them fancy, add toasted or candied pecans, dried cranberries, pepitas, chocolate chips, or coconut yogurt. For a healthier sweet treat, they’re also quite delicious with a dollop of sweetened coconut cream on top.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
Mix everything in an airtight container or a jar with a lid.
Let soak for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
Before consuming give the oats a stir and add any toppings.
Yep that easy!
More Easy Vegan Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Simple Overnight Oats
- Mango Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Cherry Overnight Oats
As always, I hope you enjoy this recipe for vegan pumpkin pie overnight oats!
These vegan pumpkin overnight oats use pumpkin pie spice for that familiar fall flavor and a bit of peanut butter for that little something special to tie it all together.
- ½ cup old fashion oats (rolled oats)
- ½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans
- Toasted pecans
- Candied pecans
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut yogurt
- Dried cranberries
- Mix everything in an airtight container or a jar with a lid.
- Let soak for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before consuming give the oats a stir and add any toppings.
Natural peanut butter is just peanuts and/or salt. If you use peanut butter with added sugar and/or oil it may alter the taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Soak Time: 8 hours
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin overnight oats no chia, vegan pumpkin overnight oats, pumpkin pie overnight oats