Crispy oil-free roasted ranch flavor chickpeas. Perfect for snacks or croutons!
- 1 can (15 ounces) of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- In a small food processor or blender grind up all the seasoning for a powdered ranch mix.
- Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas, but don’t dry them.
- Add the chickpeas to bowl then coat them with the seasoning mix. Stir to make sure they are well coated.
- Empty the chickpeas on a baking tray (I like to use silicone mats for oil-free). With a silicone spatula scoop out any remaining seasoning stuck to the inside of the bowl and add to the chickpeas.
- Spread out the chickpeas so they’re not clumped together.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until golden brown and dry, stirring halfway through for even roasting.
- They’ll continue roasting while cooling.
- Let cool and store at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make oil-free crispy chickpeas, healthy vegan snack