This raspberry overnight oats recipe is easy, creamy, and only takes 5 minutes. The raspberries provide a sweet tartness to these creamy oats, while the almond butter adds a rich nutty flavor.
- 1/2 cup (63 g) raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (45 g) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mash raspberries at the bottom of the jar, and add 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice if you want to preserve the color. If using frozen raspberries slightly thaw before mashing, then add 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Then add the oats, milk, almond butter, ground flaxseed, syrup, and vanilla extract to the raspberries.
- Stir everything to combine.
- Let it sit covered in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight to thicken up.
- Store for 2-3 days.
I prefer to consume overnight oats that are made with fruit within 2-3 days. If you want them to last for around five days, wait on adding the raspberries until the night before consuming, or if using fresh berries they can be added the next morning. If using frozen berries, they can be added to the top of the already made oats the night before. They’ll thaw overnight, then stir them in the next morning.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- soaking time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: raspberry overnight oats, overnight oats with raspberries, vegan raspberry overnight oats