Easy smoky tahini dressing, it’s great on buddha bowls, roasted vegetables, as a dip, or just a creamy dressing for your salad.
- Add all of the ingredients except the water to a jar or a glass measuring cup, whisk until combined.
- When you mix everything together it will thicken up, then add the water and keep whisking and it will thin out. How much water you need depends on how smooth or thick your tahini is and your desired consistency. Start with 1/3 cup for a thicker sauce and 1/2 cup for a thinner sauce.
- Store up to a week covered in the refrigerator.
- If the dressing thickens up once chilled in the fridge, whisk in a tablespoon of water at a time to thin out until you reach your desired consistency.
You can also add just a portion of the water needed in the recipe to the ingredients when you first whisk them together for ease, then add more to thin out.
How much water you'll need will depend on your tahini, if it's pourable or not (thick).
- Category: dressing, sauce
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Smoky tahini dressing without lemon, smoky tahini dressing with apple cider vinegar, Vegan oil free