These vegan strawberry overnight oats are easy and great for a cold scrumptious breakfast for spring or summer. No oven or stove is needed and they can be made ahead of time for a healthy breakfast on busy mornings.
- 1/2 cup hulled and halved strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Small pinch of salt (two-finger pinch)
- More diced strawberries
- Vegan yogurt
- Toasted unsweetened coconut
- Toasted almond slices
- Blend the strawberries, milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix the oats, flaxseed, cinnamon, and pinch of salt together in a wide mouth jar or a small container with a lid.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to set.
- Since it’s fresh fruit, I would consume it within 2-3 days.
No need to thaw frozen strawberries if using for the strawberry milk.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan strawberry overnight oats, Strawberry overnight oats, Strawberry overnight oats recipe, Overnight oats strawberries and cream