Homemade, oven-baked, oil-free refried bean taquitos! Topped with fresh pico de gallo and cashew lime crema for an easy and delicious meal.
- Make the refried bean recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400° F( 200° C).
- Warm-up tortillas two at a time put them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds between two damp paper towels on a microwave-safe plate.
- Spread out about 2 tablespoons of refried bean mixture on a warm tortilla, leaving room around the edges, then roll-up.
- Place them seam side down on baking tray 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Serve warm with toppings.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: baked taquitos