Some great books and videos to help keep you inspired on your journey to a plant-based life. Amazon has a lot of resources, but don't forget to check your local library. That's how I accidentally stumbled across the documentary Forks Over Knives and started my plant-based journey.
- Forks Over Knives
- What the Health
- Fed Up
- PlantPure Nation
- The Game Changers
- Eating You Alive
- China Study by T. Colin Campbell, PhD
- Whole (read China Study before reading this one) by T. Colin Campbell, PhD
- The Cheese Trap by Neal D. Barnard, MD
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D.
- How Not to Die by Michael Greger, M.D.
- How Not to Diet by Michael Greger, M.D.
- Super Immunity by Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
- Mad Cowboy by Howard F. Lyman
- The Smart Parents Guide to Raising Vegan Kids by Eric C. Lindstrom
- The Blue Zones by Dan Buettner
- Proteinaholic by Garth Davis
- Power Foods for the Brain by Neal D. Barnard, MD
- The Starch Solution by John A. McDougall, MD
- The Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn
Dr. Michael Greger
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.