Simple, refreshing, and oil-free strawberry balsamic vinaigrette. It's tangy, sweet, and perfect for spring or early summer on a bed of greens.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot diced (about 2 tablespoons once diced)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (if needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together in a small bowl, then add the diced shallot. Let the shallot sit in the vinegar mix for 10-15 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and the shallot/vinegar mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. If your strawberries are not sweet enough add a teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Add to your favorite greens or strawberry avocado salad.
- Prep Time: 20 mins (including 15 mins of wait time)
- Category: dressing
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry balsamic dressing no oil, oil-free salad dressing