A simple vegan recipe for easy curry chickpea salad wraps that are ready in about 15 minutes. The salad can be prepped ahead of time to make mealtime come together even quicker. Use it for a light dinner or a healthy lunch.
I use my curry chickpea salad recipe for this, which also goes great with crackers. Use the salad as the main component, then fill the rest of the wrap with any kind of veggies you like. I use carrots because I like the sweetness it gives the wrap and greens because I’m always looking for ways to incorporate more greens into my family’s diet.
As always, I hope you enjoyed this easy-peasy recipe for curry chickpea salad wraps!
More Easy Meal Ideas
A simple vegan recipe for easy curry chickpea salad wraps that are ready in about 15 minutes.
- 1 recipe for curry chickpea salad
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into thin even strips
- A handful of fresh spinach
- 4-5 whole-grain tortillas
- Make one recipe for the curry chickpea salad.
- Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board, add thin carrot sticks to the tortilla, spinach next to the carrots, then a few scoops of chickpea salad.
- Roll up and slice in half.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: main course
- Cuisine: American, Indian
Keywords: curried chickpea salad, vegan curry chickpea wrap