Creamy dijon tahini dressing with only four ingredients, and it only takes 5 minutes to prepare. You may already have all the ingredients in your pantry. This recipe uses a little maple syrup to cut through the bitterness of the tahini, lemon juice to brighten it up, and dijon mustard because it adds flavor.
I have another dijon dressing recipe made from cashews, can you tell that I like dijon mustard? With this one, there are no soaking cashews involved. It may thicken up while chilling in the fridge if it does whisk in a tablespoon of water at a time to thin it until it reaches your desired consistency.
Easy Meal Planning with Oil-Free Tahini Dressing
I previously used a version of this dressing on my roasted vegetable quinoa bowl recipe but it goes great on just a big green salad loaded with veggies. For simple meals, it also goes great on top of a big bowl full of grains, beans, greens, and veggies. For easy meal planning, fill a quarter of your plate with your favorite grain (ex. brown rice, quinoa, barley), another quarter with your favorite cooked beans (ex. chickpeas, black beans, pinto beans), a quarter with your favorite greens (ex. spinach, kale, mixed greens), then use the last quarter for any of your other favorite raw or roasted vegetables. Then top it with a tasty sauce or dressing.
More Oil-Free Dressings
- Creamy Dijon Cashew Dressing
- Oil-Free Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Smoky Tahini Dressing
- Peanut Dipping Sauce
As always, I hope you enjoy this recipe for vegan dijon tahini dressing!Print
Creamy dijon tahini dressing with only four ingredients, and it only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- Whisk together the tahini, dijon mustard, and maple syrup.
- Then whisk in two tablespoons of water, add the additional tablespoons of water for a thinner texture 1 tablespoon at a time until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- The dressing may thicken after being stored in the fridge, add a tablespoon of water at a time to thin out.
Use quality tahini since it's the prominent flavor in the dressing.
- Category: dressing
- Method: whisk by hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tahini dressing healthy, tahini dressing for vegetables