Whether you’re new to overnight oats or just looking for more inspiration, we’ve got six dairy-free oatmeal flavors for you to try. Enjoy them for the summer to have a cold breakfast or for those busy back-to-school mornings.
No oven or stovetop is needed and these can be made ahead of time. Make an entire week's worth in minutes and have a quick satisfying breakfast ready for the morning.
Six Easy Vegan Overnight Oat Flavors
1. Creamy cherry overnight oats with almond butter! This recipe uses frozen cherries to save your fresh ones for snacking. Also, no need to pit frozen cherries and they can usually be found year-round in the frozen section at the grocery store.
Get the recipe here cherry overnight oats!
2. These vegan strawberry overnight oats are easy and great for a cold scrumptious breakfast for spring or summer. For this oat recipe, I’m adding a little twist to infuse more strawberry flavor. We’re blending up a ½ cup of fresh or frozen strawberries in the milk for a bolder strawberry flavor in every bite.
Get the recipe here strawberry overnight oats!
3. Creamy mango overnight oats! We’re adding allspice and cinnamon for some extra flavor to these healthy and nutritious oats. Coconut yogurt makes it even creamier and toasted coconut flakes give a tropical flavor.
Get the recipe here mango overnight oats!
4. This chocolate peanut butter overnight oats recipe is easy to make and only uses six simple ingredients that you may already have on hand. It’s chocolate and peanut butter, need I say more?
Get the recipe here chocolate peanut butter overnight oats!
5. Simple overnight oats contain just five simple ingredients. This is a basic recipe for breakfast oats that can be adapted to your flavor preferences. Try them with raisins and a dash of cinnamon or go with creamy peanut butter to add some flavor.
Get the recipe here simple overnight oats!
6. These pumpkin overnight oats use pumpkin pie spice for that familiar fall flavor and a bit of peanut butter for a little something special to tie it all together. While it's not much of a summer flavor, it's still delicious! Keep the recipe around when pumpkin fever strikes this fall.
Get the recipe here pumpkin overnight oats!
I hope you enjoyed one or all of the six dairy-free oatmeal flavors to change up your morning breakfast.